We know many of you have been to a dozen doctors and still don’t feel well. But, don’t settle for poor health! Change your life. Stop feeling sick and tired. Gain access to the information you need RIGHT NOW to optimize thyroid function and stop the suffering once and for all.
- Learn why conventional medicine misses the diagnosis up to 80% of the time.
- Find out which thyroid tests actually uncover thyroid disease.
- Educate yourself and learn how to speak with your medical professionals.
- Access safe and effective natural remedies for improved health today!
- Find out which popular medications work quickly and effectively.
HALF OF THE POPULATION has a thyroid issue, and MOST DON’T KNOW IT. Which group do you want to be in, the one struggling to feel good or the healthy one? We know which one, that’s why The Thyroid Summit is perfect for you, whether watching each presentation for the first time or learning from them many times over!
Here's What You Get:
ACCESS TO ALL 32 VIDEO SLIDESHOW PRESENTATIONS WITH OUR THYROID SUMMIT EXPERTS ($299 value, mp4 format)
ACCESS TO ALL 32 AUDIO PRESENTATIONS WITH OUR THYROID SUMMIT EXPERTS($149 value, mp3 format)
ACCESS TO HUNDREDS OF PAGES OF THYROID SUMMIT TRANSCRIPTS ($69 value, PDF format)
Plus, get an additional $500+ dollars in value with these FREE bonuses!
Holistic Medicine for the 21st Century Video by Dr. David Brownstein($25 value)This video features Dr. Brownstein's lecture on his TWO NEWEST BOOKS, "Overcoming Thyroid Disorders", 3rd Edition and "Iodine: Why You Need It, Why You Can’t Live Without It", 5th Edition, and why natural therapies are safer and more effective than drug therapies.
5 Reasons You Get Misdiagnosed by Suzy Cohen, RPh($10.95 value)This report explains why you still feel sick and tired, and what to tell your doctor to get the correct treatment.
3 Steps to Happiness through Joy by Jacob Teitelbaum, MD($35.00 value)It is not necessary to be happy all of the time. By applying the simple, three-step principles in this book, however, you can develop the ability to be happy whenever you choose!
A Taste of Superfoods by Julie Morris($12.95 value)Learn how to make delicious snacks, juices and meals using whole, plant-based foods and superfoods. Recipes are nutritionally packed and easy to make.
Core Nutrition to Prevent and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes by Brian C. Mowll, DC($29.00 value)Diabetes does not have to ruin your life or be a death sentence like some “experts” suggest. It can be the impetus for you to make a long-term lifestyle change that dramatically improves your life. Learn how from a Functional Medicine practitioner and diabetes expert.
Cancer, Nutrition and Natural Healing by Sayer Ji, founder of GreenMedInfo.com($39.00 value)Current information for holistic ways to support your immune system and deal with one of the most dreaded diseases on Earth.
Beyond Medication: Mental Health, Holistic Healing and Nutrition by Kelly Brogan, MD($39.00 value)Physicians are quick to medicate you with potent psychotropic drugs. Get the most up-to-date, accurate information on natural ways to improve your emotional well-being using food, nutrients and dietary supplements.
Your Adrenals: The Hypothalamic Pituitary Adrenal Axis and Hashimoto’s by Izabella Wentz, PharmD($12.95 value)Hypothyroidism overlaps with poor adrenal function. H owever, physicians don’t routinely check adrenal function in those with Hashimoto’s. Learn the connection.
Enhancing Your Mind, Body and Energy by Hyla Cass($80.00 value)This 3-pack of bonuses includes a recording of the “8 Weeks to Vibrant Health Coaching Program” about the foundations of health, nutrition and sleep; transcription of the entire recording the first week of her Coaching Program, “Feel Great!”; the eBook, "Reclaim Your Brain", which will help you to enhance mind, mood, energy and memory naturally!
Hypothyroidism Health & Happiness: The Riddle of Illness Revealed by Steven Hotze, MD($25.00 value)Hypothyroidism is overlooked, misdiagnosed and mistreated. This eBook gives you the information you need to obtain help.
Thyroid Diet Starter Kit by Magdalena Wszelaki($27.00 value)In this eBook you'll find thyroid diet strategies to immediately regain energy and melt the pounds away. Learn from the thyroid diet coach herself.
The Gluten Summit: The First 4 Presentations by Tom O'Bryan, DC($12.95 value)The Gluten Summit was an event that changed the way the world understood how gluten could impact one's health. View the first 4 presentations from this incredible event!
The Kitchen Make-Over by JJ Virgin, CNS, CHFS($47.00 value)This 2-item bonus includes: The Virgin Diet Kitchen Makeover (Lose Fat Fast. Keep It Off Forever) because it all starts in the kitchen. Revolutionize the way you stock and utilize your kitchen utilizing my complete Kitchen Makeover video training series, AND the Whole Foods Shopping Tour to help you make success easier with JJ's personal, secret Virgin Diet Whole Foods Shopping Guide.
Thyroid Health Introductory Program by Alan Christianson, ND($67.00 value)This 2-part bonus includes: the audio and eBook, "Healing Hashimoto's - A Saavy Patient's Guide," PLUS Dr. Christianson's "Thyroid Dietary Guide" that talks about the best foods to eat for important thyroid nutrients, with a workbook to easily track and compare what you have been eating, and find ways to improve upon your current diet.
Folate Metabolism and MTHFR Video by Ben Lynch, ND($50.00 value)This 80 minute in-depth video explains why folic acid supplements are different than natural folate, and the importance of methylation, a bodily process that helps you detoxify. Learn which conditions are tied to MTHFR mutations and how to easily test yourself by the world's foremost authority on methylation.
Here are all of our amazing presenters:
Thyroid Toxins, Hidden in Your Food and Water
- Fluoride, a toxin found everywhere and how it attacks the thyroid gland
- Why brain fog is part of thyroid disease and how to help yourself
- Artificial sweeteners, soy and certain vegetables reduce thyroid hormone
- Avoidance of GMO foods can improve health from head to toe
Gena Lee Nolin, Actress
Feel Fit and Look Fabulous after Thyroid Disease
- Coping advice for stressful situations
- Tips to manage your appetite
- Learn to live a “thyroid sexy” life by reducing stress
- Tips to relieve dry hair and skin
Jacob Teitelbaum, MD
Shine Program: 5 Simple Steps to Overcome Fatigue and Thyroid Disorders
- How you can easily implement the SHINE program
- Which dietary supplements improve thyroid function
- Which hidden infections wreak havoc in your thyroid gland (and everywhere else!)
- Tips to fall asleep faster and wake up refreshed
David Brownstein, MD
Holistic Options for Thyroid Disease and Cancer
- Learn how iodine supports the thyroid gland and breast tissue
- Is there a connection between thyroid cancer and low iodine?
- Bromine, fluoride and other halides that hurt your thyroid gland
- Clinical implications of adrenal dysfunction and your thyroid
JJ Virgin, CNS, CHFS
How to Lose 7 Pounds in 7 Days!
- Food swaps to help you get skinny very quickl
- Bad food messages you get from soda, baked potatoes and white bread.
- Thyroid patients should avoid this type of exercise
- DHA: A type of fish oil and why we call it brain food
Jill Carnahan, MD, ABFM, ABIHM
The Autoimmune and Gut Connection to Thyroid Disease
- How a “leaky gut” causes autoimmune diseases
- The functional medicine approach to choosing nutrients that heal the gut
- Lab tests that your doctor may not have told you about
- How to prevent and treat Hashimoto’s and other autoimmune disorders
Mary Shomon, Health Activist
Common Mistakes that Thyroid Patients Make
- Thyroid disease is overlooked and underdiagnosed: How to protect yourself
- The relationship between and underactive thyroid and weight gain
- Holistic approaches to deal with Graves‘ disease
- Is Compounded T3 better than your current medication?
Suzy Cohen, RPh
Thyroid Healthy: Lose Weight, Look Beautiful and Live the Life You Imagine
- Learn why “The Pill” makes you hypothyroid
- How your menstrual cycle affects your thyroid and mood
- The secret that makers of antacids and acid blockers don’t want you to know
- The best lab tests that your doctor should have told you about but didn’t
Jean Dodds, DVM
Our Pets:Could Your Dog or Cat Have Thyroid Disease?
- Classic signs of hypothyroidism in your dog
- Why cats frequently get hyperthyroidism
- The tests you should insist your vet do, since most do not!
- What nutrient is missing in your pet’s food, and why it’s causing sickness
Jonathan Wright, MD
How to Optimize Thyroid Function
- How to interpret and order the correct thyroid laboratory tests
- Which nutrient cofactors improve thyroid function
- How do adrenal hormones interact with the thyroid?
- Why you need to detoxify from toxic metals
Izabella Wentz, PharmD, FASCP
How to Heal Hashimoto’s
- Lifestyle interventions to support Hashimoto’s disease
- Which medications are best?
- Why you may not feel well despite taking medications
- The best diet for people with Hashimoto’s
Aristo Vojdani, PhD, MSc, MT
The Most Important Lab Tests You Should Take
- Help for multiple chemical sensitivity, allergies, lupus, rheumatoid, MS, Hashi’s & Graves’
- Do you have a leaky brain to go with your leaky gut?
- One single blood test might detect 20 different autoimmune disorders!
- What you need to know about hair dye, nail polish and cosmetics
Alan Christianson, ND
How to Naturally Relieve The Common Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
- If you’re taking thyroid medication, why you don’t feel better
- Herbs and vitamins to help with depression, insomnia and weight gain
- Support your burnt out adrenals
- Ways to reset your secret “fat switch”
Kent Holtorf, MD
Don’t Fall Through the Cracks: Safely and Effectively Treat Your Thyroid Condition
- Why mainstream medicine misses the mark in detecting thyroid illness
- The advantages of Compounded T3 medication over others
- Why Synthroid and Levothroid fail so frequently
- Lose weight by understanding one simple blood test
Optimizing Iodine, Salt, Vitamins and Minerals in patients with Thyroid Disorders
- How to check basal body temperatures and why it is so important
- Why iodine is so important to thyroid function
- How to use salt in the diet
- The importance of vitamins and minerals in proper thyroid and immune system function
Magdalena Wszelaki, HHC
Common Misconceptions and Myths of Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s
- Why you still may not feel well after giving up dairy, gluten and soy
- Should you really stop eating goitrogenic vegetables
- The best foods as you embark on your new thyroid healthy diet
- Tips to reverse both Graves’ and Hashimoto’s
Kaayla Daniel, PhD, CCN
The Naughty Nutritionist Speaks Out on Healthy Thyroid Function
- Soy for weight loss? Fat chance!
- Goitrogens like kale may be best avoided
- You can eat fat! Why fat and other foods improve thyroid function
- Thyroid friendly foods to put on your plate
Ben Lynch, ND
Folic Acid, Methylation and the Connection to Low Thyroid
- The most important B vitamin to help thyroid and adrenal dysfunction
- Why you should avoid folic acid and take natural folate supplements
- Detoxification improves when you improve methylation with B vitamins
- Why you may want to increase digestive acid, rather than reduce it
Tom O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN
Gluten’s Effect on Your Brain, Thyroid and Body
- A “grain of truth” about traditional and gluten-free muffins, bagels and pasta
- A new way to evaluate gastrointestinal permeability
- The value of vitamin D, probiotics and other nutritional supplements
- Beware of cross-sensitivities like coffee and other surprising foods
Pamela Smith, MD, MPH
Metabolic and Nutrition Secrets for Anti-Aging
- What nutritional deficiencies hinder your peripheral conversion of T4 to T3
- Why you need more cholesterol than you think
- Endocrine disruptors and their negative impact on your hormones
- Pregnenlone hormone helps your memory and reduces pain so long as you avoid stress
Hyla Cass, MD
A Holistic Psychiatrist’s Approach to Thyroid Disorders
- Undiagnosed thyroid disease causes anxiety, depression and emotional instability
- The connection between psychiatric disorders and low thyroid function
- Nutritional approaches to emotional and behavioral problems
- Vitamins, minerals and thyroid function: Everything you need to know
Steven Hotze, MD
The Failure of Conventional Medicine: The Diagnosis and Treatment of Hypothyroidism
- Insensitive tests lead to years of suffering; get the right labs
- Get well faster with natural thyroid hormone instead of synthetic thyroid hormone
- Hashimoto’s: the epidemic that requires fast diagnosis and effective treatments
- How to use a clinical approach to diagnose and treat thyroid dysfunction
Greg Emerson, MD
Stress, Anxiety, Anger and the Relationship to Thyroid Hormone
- Toenail fungus and vaginal yeast infections are not as bad as mold mycotoxins
- How to outsmart fungus and yeast by eating antifungal foods
- Anxious or angry people have high pyrroles and low zinc: How to test for this
- Oral contraceptives raise copper and this is a disaster for the thyroid
Rudy Dragone, RPh
A Compounding Pharmacist’s Approach to Optimizing Thyroid Function
- Which thyroid medication works the best
- The problems with Synthroid and Levothroid
- The importance of liver detoxification
- How bioidentical hormones support your wellness journey
Dana Trentini, MA
Fertility, Pregnancy and Postpartum Thyroid Issues
- What tests you should insist for before and during pregnancy
- What steps to take before trying to conceive
- The connection between infertility and hypothyroidism
- Postpartum depression and thyroid illness
Datis Kharazzian, DHSc, DC, MNeuroSci
Why Do You Still Have Thyroid Symptoms When Blood Tests are Normal
- The most important thing a person with Hashi’s should know
- The basics of your immune system and how to keep it balanced
- Glutathione supplements, how to choose the best
- Th17: The biomarker you need to reduce to get well
Richard Horowitz, MD
Could You Have Lyme Disease and Not Know It?
- Conventional blood tests don’t detect Lyme: How to Uncover it Yourself
- How migraines, brain fog, fatigue and pain all mimic other disorders
- Night sweats and hot flashes may not be related to menopause
- Could you have Lyme disease and not know it? Many people do.
E. Denis Wilson, MD
Wilson Temperature Syndrome: A New Way to Treat Hypothyroidism
- What is the difference between T3 and T4 thyroid hormones
- Why basal body temperatures are so important to measure
- Wilson’s syndrome and how to recognize it and implement a healing program
- How to reset the body’s thyroid function in 30 days
Mark Starr, MD(H)
A Holistic Approach to Diagnosing and Treating Thyroid Disorders
- Why you should detoxify your body and how to do it
- How to increase energy production and fight fatigue
- The importance of treating adrenal fatigue
- Which brands of thyroid hormones are the most effective
Erika Schwartz, MD
Balancing the Sex Hormones: A Must for Optimal Thyroid Function
- Why so many women incorrectly diagnosed?
- Balancing hormones means quicker recovery from thyroid disease
- Problems with current laboratory testing; don’t take the wrong test
- Natural thyroid hormone could be a better choice for thyroid patients
Julia Schopick, Bestselling Author
Low Dose Naltrexone and Thyroid Disease
- Has your doctor told you about one simple, affordable medication can change your life!
- Silverlon, an effective treatment for wound healing
- LDN, a medication that helps autoimmune disease including Hashimoto’s
- Thoughts about the ketogenic diet
Suzy Cohen, is a licensed pharmacist for over 24 years, known as “America’s Pharmacist™” for her ability to share the pros and cons of medication use, while offering natural solutions from her perspective as a Functional Medicine practitioner. Suzy Cohen is the author of 8 books including Drug Muggers, Diabetes Without Drugs, and “Thyroid Healthy: Lose Weight, Look Beautiful and Live the Life You Imagine.” Suzy believes there is a time and place for medication, but prefers mother nature’s medicine cabinet. For that reason, she founded ScriptEssentials.com.Suzy has spent the last 15 years writing “Dear Pharmacist”, a syndicated column that reaches millions of readers worldwide via newspapers, magazines and the internet. Suzy is also a Huffington Post blogger. All of her work focuses on health and explores the use of natural supplements, as well as the safe use of medications for those who are taking them. You’ve seen her on the Dr. Oz Show, Good Morning America Health and The View. Suzy has a syndicated TV spot on the most widely viewed health show in America, “Know The Cause.” Suzy is a member of the Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM), the American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM), International Lyme and Associated Diseases (ILADS), the American Pharmacists Association, and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M).
David Brownstein, M.D., is a Board-Certified family physician and is one of the foremost practitioners of holistic medicine. He is the Medical Director of the Center for Holistic Medicine in West Bloomfield, MI. Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and others about his success in using natural hormones and nutritional therapies in his practice. Dr. Brownstein is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, The International College of Integrative Medicine and the American College for the Advancement in Medicine. He has authored twelve books including nine national best sellers. He is the author of a national newsletter, “Dr. Brownstein’s Natural Way to Health.”Dr. Brownstein has received two prestigious awards by his colleagues. The Norman E. Clarke Sr. Award for Science and Practice was given by the American College for the Advancement in Medicine at the 2005 annual meeting. The 2005 ARC Excellence Award for Distinguished Clinician for his “Advancement in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Diseases” was given by the American Academy of Integrative Medicine at their 2005 annual meeting in Florida.
You’re Also Protected By Our No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee!
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
Order the Thyroid Summit and get instant access to these information-packed presentations.
And, just say the word if you’re not fully satisfied–for any reason–within the first 30 days, and we’ll personally refund every penny you invested in your package. No questions asked. No hard feelings. Fair enough?
We’re so convinced that you’ll love your package and want to keep it that we’re thrilled to offer this 30-day money-back guarantee just to prove it to you. You have everything to gain and absolutely nothing to lose.